Office Moves, Wiring & Liquidation
Reliable Office Moving and Office Cable Installation services for businesses in the New York City Tri-State area including all of (Nassau & Suffolk) county on Long Island.
The details of an office move are confusing enough without the daunting task of planning your IT infrastructure. Our office cable management solutions are designed to meet your specific needs, so while we take care of your new cabling and IT plan from A to Z, you can concentrate on running your business.
R&L employs experts in office moving and office cabling services, so you can count on our team to deliver the IT system you need to get back to business as soon as possible during and after your move in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and throughout the New York City Metro Area.
The experts at R&L can perform the following office cable management services and office moving solutions with little to no downtime:
- New Office Cabling – including fiber optics, for new construction and existing offices
- Business Relocation– including relocation of your entire network, servers, workstations, and printers
- Coordination of your Move– which includes your Website, Internet, telephony, and e-mail
- Cabling Diagrams and As-Built Documents– creating of a solid network foundation
The process of liquidation of computer hardware, peripherals and components is to make the job go seamlessly straight forward without any confusion. Our team is in open communication with the client from start to finish. We provide a detailed document process in what is involved.
Our services will include the following:
- IT Asset Management Inventory – gathering the information of your IT hardware and peripherals such as: Make, Model and Serial Numbers
- On-Site Handling – We will supervise the pick-up, packaging, and transport of your technology to our safe facility
- Reset Factory Default Settings – this includes wiping all information from your computer desktops and laptops for the liquidation process to protect sensitive information
- Recycling Process – All non-remarketable technology is recycled according to local, state, and federal law regulations
- Refurbish/Reuse – All pieces of remarketable technology goes through all-inclusive retrofit process to make it ready for it’s serviceable life