R&L Consulting offers comprehensive and complete network design services. Our offerings span across the network spectrum, hardware, software, infrastructure, security, and connectivity.
Today‘s business environment is complicated and intricate. Regulatory requirements, upgrades, cyber security are part of doing business today. Our staff has expertise on these disciplines at the corporate level and we offer a full suite of skills to address these issues.
Our services include complete installation configuration, upgrade and enchancement – not limited to and including PC/Server hardware, NOS installation/upgrade as well as backbone/network connectivity upgrade and installation.
Also included in this suite of services are business planning and consultation to best implement an installation or upgrade based on your business needs and operations flow. Regardless of your business size or field we are your source or one stop, one implementation guaranteeing support, expertise and accountability.
Some of our services
PC/Server Network installation/upgrade:
- Site Survey and Needs assessment for existing networks or fresh installation.
- Server installation/upgrade including Server upgrades (NOS upgrade, SAN implementation, backup strategy implementation, server load balancing)
- Application installation upgrade including Microsoft, Unix/Linux and Apple. Also upgrade and installation for for industry specific applications.
- Cyber-security assessment, risk analysis remediation and implementation. Installation of security software (Symantec etc.) for servers and workstations, biometric user authorizationand managment.
- HIPPA and other industry related regulatory management.
- Peripheral installation/upgrade such as printer scanner and fax.
- Document Management solutions such as Documented.
Connectivity and Communications:
- Backbone evaluation/upgrade/management including fiber services.
- Manage/upgrade and installation from popular vendor’s like Cisco.
- Remote Access and VPN
- Wiring and cabling